Reporting to the Vice-President, Operations and Marketing, the incumbent provides administrative support to the VP and members of the team.
Challenges to match your talents!
Plays an important supporting role with the Operations and Marketing team:
- Ensures rigorous monitoring of documents with respect to the properties;
- Coordinates department events and meetings;
- Manages daily administrative activities: phone calls, mail, correspondence and other tasks;
- Participates in the redesign of administrative procedures;
- Tracks payroll and days off for department members with the payroll department;
- Responsible for following up with various authorities:
- The Régie des bâtiments (inspections of facades and parking structure);
- CNESST (asbestos registers);
- The système électronique d’appel d’offres du gouvernement du Québec (SEAO);
- Transmits to the IT department, the updates to be published on the website (news, announcements);
- Assists in development, construction and special projects.
- Diploma from a college or specialized post-secondary institution.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in administration and real estate.
- Bilingualism.- oral and written
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Yardi software and the BOMA BEST program, an asset.
- Demonstrate great autonomy and a sense of initiative.
- Punctuality, courtesy and discretion.
- Interpersonal skills and team spirit
If you are interested in a challenge, please send your CV to email@example.com without delay!