Westcliff, a well-established company for 45 years, is looking for a legal and administrative assistant to complete its team. Reporting to the Vice-President, Leasing, the holder of this position provides administrative and legal support to the VP and the members of the team.
Challenges to match your talents!
Plays an important supporting role with the Leasing team:
- Ensures rigorous weekly follow-ups with clients and brokers to recover signed agreements;
- Proactively sets up renewal files and follows up as appropriate;
- Prepares documents (Offer Requisition Forms, offers to lease, renewals, expansions, redevelopments, transfers, etc.) and follows up;
- Perform internet research and comparative analysis as needed;
- Prepares information summaries, files, proposals and letters of intent;
- Performs any other administrative or legal support tasks as required.
- College diploma in legal technique;
- 3 to 5 years of real estate and legal experience;
- Bilingualism - oral and written;
- Proficiency in Dropbox and Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word);
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Autonomous, meticulous and organized;
- Interpersonal skills and team spirit.
If you are interested in a challenge, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org without delay!